Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

FREE Halloween Candy


Thats right I said free.

I will briefly state that I have recently begun clipping coupons again and found that the world of coupons has eveloved. I am no longer clipping to save a few dollars here and there but learning the art of getting things for free... and yes its legal.

I am having so much fun finding deals everywhere that you will probably see me post a few here when its just too good not to share. I might even start a whole new blog about it. we'll see.

SO to the FREE CANDY. This is at Walmart. And is so simple its amazing.

Go to www.coupons.com (it has coupons you print at home)
There is a coupon for $2 off a bag of willy wonka candy. Walmart sells bags of nerds, laffy taffy, or pixy stix for $2 a bag (2/$4). BINGO FREE CANDY.

There is also a coupon for $2 off a bag of nestle brand candy. At walmart this sells for $2.50 a bag. So this will cost you 50 cents. Still an amazing deal.

You have to look through the coupons on the website to find them, there are usually 20 pages to sort through but you may find other coupons you can use too. Heres the thing you can go back and print this coupon 2-3 times PER computer.

I printed 3 coupons for Willy wonka, and 3 for nestle. Went to Walmart yesterday and found the kind I wanted. You might be tempted to get the bigger bags and use it as a discount off but why bother?

In the end I got six bags for only $1.50.

Nestle is also 2/$4 at stop and shop this week so it will work the same there too.

Hope you enjoy. Happy Halloween.

Melissa

No comments: