Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2009

From Farm to Gallery

Well, over the summer I took Allie to McCrays Farm in S. Hadley, Ma (sorry I didnt find a website for them). They have all kinds of animals to feed and hommade ice cream. The real kind of ice cream, with amazing prices. Allies cone was only $1.50!!! Sometimes you go to an ice cream stand to find them serving out of big tubs of Hood or bryers... This they made themselves!!!

I wrote a quick book for her. Not my typical designer books I do but very simple and kid friendly. Shes started learning to read and I wanted her to be able to enjoy this book even if I couldnt sit with her to read it. I am qauite proud of it even in its simplicity and today found out it was accepted to the gallery.

Now everyone can make an early reader for thier child about a trip to the farm/petting zoo.
How exciting. If you would like to make your own check out the preview above and click on make one or visit my website http://www.digitalstorybooks.com/ and browse the thousands of templates we have available.

I hope you have a day worth celebrating. :)
Melissa

No comments: