Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

From the Heart - Custom Photo Gifts Under $25

My mom taught me that making Gifts from the heart was like giving a piece of yourself  with it.  It was a very personal gift from the heart...  Unique, one of a kind and seemed to touch the hearts of everyone.

About 8 years ago I started making crafts with peoples home photos and fell in love with it.

I recently heard someone say how impersonal they though photo gifts/cards were...  and I can see what they mean.  At most retailers you plop your photos in something created by a person you've never met.  Make one and send to everybody you know.  That is definately not the value my Mother was trying to instill in me about gifts from the heart...

Gifts from the Heart should be Personal, Unique, and Special.  Thats why I love Heritage Makers.  Easy, Fun photo gifts, BUT each one can be personalized as much or as little as you want.  Not something you can do at any photo gift retailer.  Even the cards can be personalized for EVERY person you send it to.  I make sure to write something special just to them, have thier name printed in it, change photos around.  Something to make sure they know I really spent time thinking about them specifically.  Every card becomes one of a kind even if I've started with a template.


Here are some great gifts from the heart for under $25.
Some even involve getting glue on your hands! :)  I love the wood blocks and the clock comes out amazing!  My next project...  That countdown clock.  What a great idea!  Click on each page to see full screen.



No comments: