Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Black friday savings

Ok so I know its been a while but with thanksgiving, blakc friday and then my daughetrs birthday its been quite a week.  I just wanted to report some of my great finds on black friday.

since some are gifts i wont post photos or list everything just the best of the best.

TOYS R US
got about $230 worth of toys for just over $100.  I had a $10 off when you speant over $100.
the best deal was Hasbro card games Buy 1 Get 1 free (B1G1).  AND since I had a coupon for B1g1 as well that meant 4 free card games!!!  Found those coupons in USA weekend inside the newspaper.  Wish I had more of those.

It even impressed the girl ringing me out.  She wants me to email her where to find coupons.  lol 

Ive been finding coupons in odd places lately.  Parade magazine, in random mailers, at the DR.s I just keep checking everywhere to pick up more.

Walmart I got a new Kodak Printed for $99 (saved $50).  We had actually been looking at it already online so it was cool for it to be on sale.  a new coat for allie on sale $7. 

Michaels had an item for $40 but price matched kmart for me to $18.99!!! YEAH I didnt know they would but asked.  Since I used to work as a teacher there the girl was very nice and didnt even make me show her the ad.  Also I got 25% off my total order so it came out even less.  I bought a bunch of $1 items.  They have great $1 bins right now.  Check them out.  LOTS of Disney stuff.

I did good at Walgreens and CVS but dont have the stuff right handy to give you exact amounts.  I will post later.

No comments: