Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Coupons dont rule my life...

Read this post today and thought id share.  I get a lot of stuff for free or very cheap and once in a while it hurts to pay full price.  Like when we went on vacation and xander got sick I spent $25 on medicines I knew I had at home (and cost me $0).  But we needed it and I bought the ones I had at home so I would know if we liked it.  

however yesterday I refused to pay $.99 (after a $3 coupon) for body wash.  Because in my mind body wash should be free and I had enough at home already.  I actually laughed at myself for not wanting to pay for it.  but then again I didn’t need it.

As I have couponed more and more I have actually found myself  LESS  worried with the cost of items.  I splurge on things I might not otherwise buy.  And when I do have to pay full price for something I shrug and say well its been free the last 10 times I bought it; so paying full price is nothing once in a while.

Check out the post on one of my favorite blogs that inspired me. And then share your thoughts. http://hip2save.com/2011/06/extreme-couponing-never-paying-full-price.html/comment-page-4#comments

Couponing is all about finding balance otherwise coupons will rule your life.    Heres to everyone finding their balance.
Melissa

No comments: