Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

THE MAGIC BUTTON!!! How to change the size of ANY project.

We just added the most amazing feature to our Heritage Maker Studio.  I cant even imagine the programming that had to go into it but I am SO thankful.

You can now Import Pages from Different Projects with Heritage Makers.  Basically this means if you see a project you love but its in a different size you can make it into any size you want.  Change a 12x12 book into an 8x8.  Turn a Canvas print into a greeting card.  The possibilities are endless.

I am working on a post bound yearbook.  Each month I make 2-6 pages celebrating events that month.  Now I can take random pages out of books that are the theme I want and then add them to my yearbook.  Example a Trip to Disney- well i can import a few pages from a Disney Album to commemorate our trip.  How awesome is that.

Just remember to check the print quality.  When going from large projects to smaller ones the quality should be ok but when going from small to large you need to be sure that everything has a green outline or it may print grainy.

THANKS SO MUCH HERITAGE MAKERS!!!  You really are leading the way.  love it.


No comments: