Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Breast Cancer Fundraiser

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month

I recently reconnected with an old friend on Facebook, Emilie. Its so fun to see what everyone has become now that we are "grown up". Emilie was one of those people you just wanted to be around, who's smile was always beaming. She was like me, just happy and positive. Not surprising she is now an amazing wedding photographer. A romantic at heart her photography shows every emotion.

She has also kept her positive, "I can change the world" attitude. Bravo, its hard to do in this world. She began a non profit called pink inititive which is a group of wedding industry professionals who raise money for breast cancer research. This month they are stepping up the efforts with a goal of $10,000.

Inspired by Emilie I have created a few projects through my Heritage Makers business http://www.digitalstorybooks.com/ . The projects are posted below and I will be donating the profits from any orders back to this amazing organization.

If you would like to order, donate or help in some way please contact me via email celebratefamily@digitalstorybooks.com or my cell 603-493-2431

please forward my blog to everyone you know so we can reach out to more people and make the $10,000 goal a reality.

.

No comments: