Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Breast Cancer Playing Cards

One thing always comes to mind...how this disease attacks the very essense of being a woman. I am always amazed at the strength and courage that women show when battling this disease. How they attempt to hold thier families together, most hide thier own fears so they can continue to hold up everyone else. I am creating a deck of playing cards to celebrate these women of strength.

The back of the deck will read "Your strength Inspires me". The front sides I am asking for your help. I would like to fill each card with a photo of someone who has battled this disease or been instrumental in helping someone who has battled this disease. In the end I would like to have photos celebrating 52 courageous women..




Sponsor someone you love and show them how they have inspired you. I am asking $40 to sponsor someone. For the $40 you get to put a photo and/or message on a playing card.

When the deck is completed I will mail you a deck. You may keep for yourself or give it as a gift. (maybe to the person who inspires you.)

If you wish to sponsor more then one person or cannot afford the $40 but really wish to sponsor someone please contact me and I may be able to work out a discount.

But please remember all profits will be going to help fund research.
Extra copies of the deck can be purchase for $30+ s&H.

No comments: