Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Breast Cancer Jewelry

I have also created some jewelry to celebrate those close to you affected by this disease. Not only are these stunning pieces which celebrate these personal heroes but they are certain to get attention everywhere you go. Inevitably you will be spreading awareness and be able to direct people back to me to purchase thier own which means more money will be donated back to pink inititive.

This is a new product and I dont have a fisnished one with the design to show you but heres the stock photo I have of a finished bracelet with other photos.

Its quite stunning in person and gets lots of attention. Photos dont do it justice. You can see the computer mock up of my deisgn here. please remember this is a computer version and it appears blurry. The finished one wont be.

This one says "Once you choose HOPE anythings possible." but I also have a version saying "Your strength Inspires me" . When ordering please specify which wording you prefer. These are $39.95 +s&h

Pendants and necklaces are also available. Pendants have a photo on one side and saying on the other. Some have related them to a locket that you dont have to open. You can order a single pendant without a necklace for $14.95* or a 1 pendant necklace $34.95* or 3 pendant necklace $54.95*. Please specify which wording you prefer. s&h are added to total.

No comments: