Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

From the Heart handcrafted gifts a personal touch.

Ever since I was about 5 I have been making handcrafted gifts for my family and friends.  It has become one of my favorite traditions at Christmas.  Growing up my extended family even helped by finding ideas of things I could make.  I've made lots of different ornaments, gift baskets, photo books, greeting cards, jewelry, centerpieces, wreaths, cookies, candies...  You name it.  Ive probably done it.  and now I am going to share it with you.

From now until Christmas check back every Friday for my weekly post about Great Holiday gifts you can make or customize.  Which I am going to call "From the Heart". 

I hope you get inspired to make something for your loved ones this holiday season.  From the heart.

Melissa 

No comments: