Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tuesdays Tips & Tricks - RED EYE Quick Fix

I am going to start a new thread called Tuesday Tips & Tricks.  I hope you will check back each week to see what new tip or trick I have to share.

RED EYE- quick Fix
Todays tip is a real quickie.  We all have photos with red eye.  Even with cameras that have built in red eye removal somehow I still end up with red eyes in some photos.  Mostly because my daughter has blue eyes and that always makes it worse.

Is you are a client of mine and use Heritage Makers Studio through my website http://www.digitalstorybooks.com/
you will love this quick fix.  Have you ever uploaded your photos only to find one of them has red eyes?  I have.  and often I am just too lazy to go fix it and then upload again.  You know you've been there too.  Once i am in looking at all the 40,000 pieces of art I want to play.  I dont want to stop and fix a photo.  SO what to do?

I turn the photo filter to Black and White.  In most cases once the photo is black and white you cant tell if the eyes are red or not.  Instant fix and even gives your pages some nastalgia flare and makes you look like a pro designer.  Try this in your next project and tell me you dont love the look...




Have a problem you need help with send it to me as a suggestion for tips and tricks.  If I post yours I will send you a gift. 

Celebrating lifes moments...   :)   Melissa

No comments: