Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WOW its Wednesday

Each Wednesday I hope to bring you something that inspired me this week.  Check back each week for stories of inspiration, amazing ideas, and things that just wow me.

WOW Today I want to highlight Heritage Makers.  For those who dont know I love my what I do.  I thank God everyday for finding such an amazing company and for my first WOW Wednesday I feel the need to highlight the amazing opportunity that has given so many women the opportunity to stay at home, have thier own business, and to help improve the world by helping others celebrate the heroe in thier lives.



Thank you Jennifer Knight and Hallie Redd for traveling a long way to MA 3 years ago to promote this amazing company and THANK YOU to Wendy McGee for helping to pave the way for everyone. 

If you need extra income for the holidays, need to be inspired, want to be a part of something amazing helping to change the world, or just want to have fun... Check out this Business.  You wont regret it.

:)  Melissa

No comments: