Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CHEAP PAMPERS AT RITE AID!!!

Rite Aid cheap Pampers this month..  Heres how.

There is a P&G rebate spend $25 get a $5 visa card, spend $50 get $15, spend $100 get $35.
Last time they did something similar I didnt realize until the last day that it included diapers... I had to run out to buy diapers just before the store closed.  This time I am ready ahead of time and wanted to let you know about it too.

If you buy 5 packs of diapers during the rebate period it would only cost you $6 per pack.  Interested?  heres how it works.

If you ONLY bought diapers it would be 5 LARGE BOXES  $19.99 each and a small P&G item since you will be pennies shy of $100.
break it up into orders of $25 by adding in other items you need or other rebates. And use this coupon $5 off $25 purchase coupon  no print limit.  

each order should be about $25
a pack of diapers $19.95 and a $5 item (make sure at least one order has a small P&G item)
use $5 off $25 coupon
use $2 off pampers from the paper a few weeks ago
any coupons for other items


cost for the 5 boxes of diapers
$100
- $25 (5 off 25 coupons x 5 orders)
- $10 (2 off pampers coupons x 5)
= $65 OOP
- $35 P&G visa card (comes in the mail to spend on something else later)
= $30 for 5 BIG BOXES of Pampers or $6 per box!!!

*** don’t have the $2 off coupon? It still comes to only $8 a box without the coupon!!!

OR do 4 orders of $25 worth of P&G
a pack of diapers and a $5+ item (always maxis were on sale last week were great for this and I had B1G1 coupons. Which helped me rack up to $65 quickly. This week i only need 2 packs of diapers and I am at $100….Perhaps you bought these also and are part way to there already).


But any way you do it thats cheap diapers.
What looks good this week for add ins? I like to look for items that overlap rebates to maximize the savings… I got a $2 rebate for the always I bought. This week Old spice and Gillette are on sale and have rebates. Bounty, cascade and dawn are also included in the list and are on sale this week.


And I know I have coupons for ALL OF THESE YEAH!!! Hope this helps you get excited.  check out my other posts on how to save money shopping with coupons.

No comments: