Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CVS for $0!!! 01/26 I had to share.

I went to a different CVS today and had the best experience.  Its off the beaten path but I was out that way already and decided to stop in for a quick peak.  Its a small store and I have never been in it.  Boy am I glad stopped in.  There was hardly anyone in there and although I had a bit of a time locating things due to the strange layout the good new is they had almost everything all the other stores were sold out of.

YEAH!!!  I finally got my soy joy bars.  I wonder if I will even like them now that I found them.  We'll see.  They were free to try.

SO heres what I picked up for FREE.  Thats right ZERO DOLLARS TODAY.  I was super excited.


4 Glade Air and Fabric freshener sprays
3 boxes of Soy Joy 6 bars each box
3 Ivory soap 3bars per pack
2 Thermacare heat wraps (raincheck)
and a little baby hand...  lol Xander was trying to move my stuff so this photo had to be quick.  He likes to play demolition derby by smashing a toy against another... see it in his hand going for the soap.... lol.

I will break this up per transaction so you can see how it was all free

Transaction #1
2 therma care wraps $2.49
- $2 ($1 off coupon each)
Used $2 ECB (from last week)
Total OOP $1.04 recieved $6 ECB back (yup it rounded up and I got an extra $1)

Transaction #2
1 box of Soy Joy Bars $6
3 packs of soap $.99 each
- $2.98 ($1 off each bar of soap adjusted to fit price)
Total was $6 used $6 ECB from above transaction

Transaction #3 and #4
Soy joy box $6
Used $6 ECB from the transaction before to pay for it

Transaction #5
2 glade sprays $3.99 each
Used $6 ECB and $1 ECB reward for using my own bags/green tag
Total $1.04 (with tax) received $6 ECB

Transaction #6
2 glade sprays $3.99 each
used $6 ECB from above
total $2.08 received $6 ECB

Total OOP $4.16 I started with $2 ECB so thats $6.16 but I ended with $6 ECB
Total COST is $.16

OK so thats not FREE but come on its just the tax.  :)  a great start to the week but I probably cant keep it up as theres some double packs I have my eye on...  Check back often to see how I am doing.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I'm mad that I was only able to get 1 free box of Soyjoy. My husband really enjoys this tasteful fruity snack bar.

Melissa said...

The soy joys were hard to find. I am not sure if this was restocked or just that they hadnt sold out yet. My regular store had told me these would not be something they restocked but it seemed they had too many at this store to not be a new shipment. I was thinking about going back today but its snowing...