Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Memorial Day on $0?

Ok so Every year we host a Huge Memorial weekend party.  people come from all over and camp out in our yard.  Its a blast and we have between 45-60 people coming and going the whole day.  Its usually a big expense for us and every year we make a big trip to BJs to buy the stuff and spend about $500 once all is said and done.

My goal this year now that I am couponing is to do it for as little as possible by planning early.  I know I cant really do it for $0 but if I can plan it so our only real cost is the meat from the local butcher that would be amazing.  If you want to see how I am doing I am tagging everything that I get for the party as Memorial Day Prep.  So far I have tons of soda and chips from this weeks pepsi deal...  When the week is up I will tally it but it should come out pretty much free.  maybe a buck or two.

Check back soon or start planning your own party following my lead.

No comments: