Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

FREE Robeez arrived today!!!

If you remember back around Christmastime I said I was pretty sure I was getting free Robeez for a post about giving back this season..  They came today.

Cute brown ones with little cement mixers on the top.  I immediately put them on Xander to see what he thought...  He was very interested in the truck. :)  They seemed to help him slip less when standing.  I thought I had asked for the 18-24 size but got the 12-18 size.  which do seem small for him so make sure to have your store clerk check sizing.

AND in the box with it was a $50 Gift Card to stride right.  yeah now I can get some shoes for me!!! Believe me I NEED SHOES.  why is mom always last.  hmmm.

We loved these with Allie and paid for the top line shoes but they were worth it.  When I had a chance to get them FREE I jumped.  scroll through the boys shoes here...  am I the only one who thinks the dragons are adorable???

They are having a 50% off sale at www.robeez.com right now and its not all winter.  Check it out you may find something cute for a great price...

Want to see more contests for you to win free stuff too???  become a follower of this blog and also subscribe to my email feed.  The more people I have listed as followers the more pull I have to get contests and giveaways so I can give you free things too.

 let me know if you have things youd like to see me cover in my posts...  I am always open to ideas.  Thanks for reading.

No comments: