Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

WOW... TROPICANA ... Awesome rewards program sign up now

Tropicana is jumping on the "customer reward" band wagon. I give it TWO THUMBS UP (and toes, feet, actually I am jumping up and down about what I saw so far)!!!  This really is a JUICY reward program. so much so I chose this to be my WOW its Wednesday feature this week.

It seems every time we turn around another company is trying to create a program to "reward" us for using their product.  I checked out the rewards and am quite impressed.  They have discounts to use at parks, fairs, the circus, sporting events, bowling... the rewards seem to promote healthy family fun activities!!!  I love it.  and they didnt seem to need as many purchases to achieve as most reward programs do.

One thing I saw was a B1G1 admission to use at Cocokeys indoor waterpark in Fitchburg, MA!!!  I noticed this because we have been talking about going there.  I already have 4 pts and this reward only needed 1pt!  1 pt to save me $30wow!!!  So join in and see what activities it might save you money on.

Heres 3 codes to help get you started.
LA73E CL9W4
SAVVY-AUNTI
YAHOO-34765



Take the survey at sign up and you'll earn a 4th pt too.  Reports have it if you sign up your grocery card it gives you another one but I put bigy as my grocery store and it never asked for my store id#.  Try Stop and shop or another store card and see if it works for you.

I am glad I can share things like this with you. Have you seen a great deal that needs sharing?  contact me.  

Heres where I heard about it this reward program...  http://www.southernsavers.com/2010/02/tropicana-juicy-rewards/#disqus_thread

No comments: