Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pop Chips- YUMMY and great customer service.

a few weeks ago I found a link on some blog (sorry I dont remember who) to try a new type of chip; called "Popchips".  They aren't fried or baked instead they apply heat and pressure and the potatoes "POP" into a chip.

I signed up for a free trial but later got an email saying the link was a mistake and instead got a coupon that expired within 3 days.  They are sold in target and several grocery stores in the west.  I was disappointed since the chances of me making it to Target in 3 days was slim. but instead of just complaining to everyone else I wrote back to them and explained how I felt and that I was very interested in their product.

They emailed me back an apology and sent me a care package!!!  It arrived yesterday and my daughter and I could hardly wait to dig in and try them.  Inside the box was not just one sample but SIX different flavors!!!  We were excited. which to try first?

Sour cream and onion.  and those of you who know me I checked the ingredients first...no bat poop (guano) YEAH!!!

I have to say they were AMAZING.  I love them.  they were light and fluffy and kind of reminded me of munchos (which i used to love) but these are even tastier.  I could have eaten all of the bags in one sitting but had to restrain myself.  I cant wait to devour I mean try the other flavors.  Unfortunately I now find out that no store around me sells them.  ARGG.  but they can be ordered online.

If you find these in a store near you they are definitely worth trying.  I just want to thank the people over at "popchips" for their great product and great customer service.  Even my daughter gives them a thumbs up...

Now I will have to put a request in to Big Y and stop and shop to start carrying these.  I cant wait until these are available locally.

No comments: