Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Olay Quench rebate send out reminder

I just wanted to send out a reminder.  If you bought the Olay Quench before January 29th you must send your rebate from in by today Feb 12th.  I got buried in cleaning up xmas and still hadn't got mine out.  I dug through papers today to find the form and receipts so I can go to the post office tomorrow...  I had a real busy day too so I am glad I remembered.

Last week I sent out $50 for rebates...

Another $32 going out on this Olay deal.

I bought 2 Olay quench lotions $7.99 each
get 2 Olay shower lotion Free (4.99 value)
used $2 off Quench
1 off Shower lotion
I filled in with Edys ice cream $2.99 on sale just to make sure my total stayed high
paid OOP $16.58 and should get back $15.98 meaning once the rebate comes back my ice cream was only 28 cents each...  Now thats a great deal.

also pictured is the special K 2/$5 bars for the $10 jean rebate (I bought the 5th one at Rite Aid for 2.50) and pert plus and razors.  I believe these were both free but right now dont have the receipt in front of me.

Hope your finding some good bargains out there.

No comments: