Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Rite Aid week of 2/14- Cheap or FREE Lysol Healthy touch Hand Soap Kit


SO theres lots of deals over at rite aid this week.  If you havent done any deals at Rite aid they are easy.  They offer an easy online rebate system called Single Check Rebates (SCR).  You have to sign up but then all you do is enter a few numbers off the reciept and the computer figures out the rest.  I have always had good luck with these and sometimes they find a rebate that I didnt know about. :)

I have a few favorites this week.  Make sure you read all the way through to find out how to get your own Lysol healthy hands for FREE...

FREEBIES


Olay Skin and Bath care 3/$18 
$1 off coupons in the paper I believe it was this past week but cut mine out already and dont rememeber.
Use 3 coupons and pay the $15 but then go to www.olay.com to print a rebate for for $15 when you buy 3
= FREE after rebate


Motrin $2.99
$1 off Coupon in 1/3 RP insert
submit for $2 SCR online
= FREE after rebate

GE 4 pack Extra soft white light bulbs 2/$4
less in ad coupon -$3 = 2/$1


Dove, degree or speed stick 2/$3
1/31 RP had coupons for $1 off Dove
$.75 off Degree in 1/31 RP
and $1off 2 speed stick.
OR if you bought the Reinventing you magazine from CVS the other week during the soft soap deal there are coupons for $1 off one speed stick
use one coupon per deodorant and these come to $.50 each


Clairol  Loving Care hair color 2/$10
$5 off 2 in 2/14 insert
= $2.50 each


***  Clearance alert Glade plug in warmers marked down to $1.59 there was a $1.50 coupon off a while back if you still have it that makes these ONLY $.09  These make a great add on item to bring your total to $20 and use a $5 off $20 coupon from ad perks watch ad perks and earn coupons off products at rite aid!!! Get 20 pts and get a $5 off $20 coupon.  These can only be printed one time but you can select how many times it prints so print more than one.  I usually print about 10 so I have them all month.

Heres my plan for the week.  (as long as they have everything when I go in)

Transaction #1
Olay lotion 3/$18
Motrin $2.99
Total = $20.99

Coupons to use
$5 off $20 coupon from adperks
(3) $1 off olay lotion
$1 off Motrin
OOP = $11.99

get $2 SCR for Motrin
Submit for $15 rebate from Olay
= $17 back in rebates...$5 more then I paid... I will actually make money buying these!!!  

Transaction #2
Lysol Healthy Touch 12.99
GE Extra Soft White light bulbs 2/$4
Dove, or speed stick (depends whats in stock) 2/$3
= $19.99 (I may need a small item to get over $20, I will look for valentines clearance)

Coupons to use
$5 off $20
$5 off Lysol in ad coupon
$3 off lysol from paper
$1 off lysol Rite aid coupon from ad perks (you can use both a manufacturers and store)
use (2) $1 off Dove or Speed Stick coupons
$3 off light bulbs in ad coupon
= $.99 OOP
Get back $1 in SCR from the lysol making it ALL FREE after rebate

2 comments:

Unknown said...

From the Olay site, I went to P&G. They have a coupon book you can get it you spend $50 or more. you may want to check it out. http://www.thankyoumom.com/coupons.jsp.

Melissa said...

Thanks for mentioning that. I knew but forgot to include it in this post... You need a register receipt for BOTH and I heard some stores will print a rebate receipt if you ask for one. Of course at this moment I cant find my coupon for the lysol... could it be I didnt get one or maybe I read the expiration wrong and threw it out in one of my cleaning binges recently? OH NO>