Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Melissa & Doug Toys cheap or even FREE

I am always on the lookout for inexpensive toys or even free one.  But sometimes they arent always the best.

TODAY on One Kings Lane you can get Melissa & Doug puzzles and wooden toys for very little cost or even free.  I love Melissa & Doug stuff.  its educational, role playing and quite sturdy.  

One Kings Lane is a discount site that sells lots of top brand items for less.  They usually have lots of vases, candles, home decor type items.  they are discounted name brands but often still quite pricey.  I have seen items ranging from $7 up to the $1000's.

When you sign up (or at least when I did) I got a $15 store credit to spend AND it can even apply to shipping.  I hadnt really seen anything I wanted until NOW.  Most people have been picking up a free vase, candle or small decorative bowl.  I just kind of wanted to wait until i really loved something.  

NOW I WANT IT ALL>

SO if you go to www.onekingslane.com and sign up now you may get that $15 credit and be able to snag a toy for free...  and may see some others that you cant pass up too.

No comments: