Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

HUGE CANVAS SALE!!!

Heritage Makers started carrying canvas' prints a while ago but now they come gallery wrapped for free so there is no frame needed.  Over the last year they have greatly expanded the range of sizes.  I swear you can get a canvas printed to fit anywhere in your home.

Plus they are so gorgeous!!!

What I am so excited about is that there is a huge sale going on that I just realized how completely awesome it is.  Just like restaurants are offering a bonus $10 gift card when you buy a $50 one. 
Heritage Makers Is offering a bonus with your purchase right now.  I dont see an end date right now but I thought it was just for November so today might be the last day!

Its like a "Make Your Own Sale" sale.  
You purchase $200 in credits but get an additional $110 bonus so for $200 you can pick out $310 worth in gifts (this does not include tax or shipping).  This is equal to 3 16x20 canvas’ AND 2 8x8 canvas’.  

But for just $80 more they will add another $100 bonus.  So for $280 you can pick out $490 worth in gifts (that’s $210 free).  This is equal to 4 16x20 canvas’ AND 4 8x8 canvas’.  
This would give you 8 gifts and makes the large one $50 each and the small one only $20 each!!! 

Think of people you would usually spend about $20 - $50 on…  these would make an awesome gift!  heres two beach themed ones...  can you see I am thinking warm thoughts.  :)



This is just an unbelievable deal.  I am already thinking of who I can cross off my Christmas list with these. 

The great thing is you dont have to be ready to make the canvas' now you just prepay for them and then have up to 2 years to make them.  

But if you are like me and planning out gifts you still have a few days to customize them and get them ordered for Christmas.  Is just a great deal.

You must contact me to get this price.  go to my website and click on contact me.  If you email me your phone number I can call you and put your order in right away.

Just imagine thats 8 people checked off your Christmas list.  YEAH!!!
~Melissa

No comments: