Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Best of Heritage- Before you were 5

Every year my company Heritage Makers holds a Convention, but for us its called  "Reunion".  This is very fitting because we are like one giant family.  I have friends all over the country and Canada, some I've never met and only know online, or through company conference calls and some i see once a year at these events.  When we get together you meet new friends, old friends, and it truly is like a family reunion.

Every year they give out awards to some stories that exemplify why we do what we do.  Each story is inspirational, moving and often results in heartfelt tears.  This year was no different.

Being a mom of young children heres the one that got to me this year and reminded me of how priceless every moment is.

WARNING: You probably need tissues to watch this.


If you or someone you know has a story to tell or would like to help us with our mission please contact me.  We need more moments, stories and lives preserved through story.  They are just too precious to miss.

Melissa

No comments: