Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Heritage Makers Overview

I just got back from celebrating the 5year anniversary of Heritage Makers.  Most of you have heard of my passion for amazing company but just in case you wandered here from another blog I thought Id post a quick overview of what Heritage Makers is.


I hope you will check out this video (about 3 minutes) and that maybe I can help you or someone you know in preserving the important moments in your life. 


We continue to lead the way in advancements for Digital Storybooking and yet we are still a ground floor opportunity.  Consultants who come in now have the best of both worlds.  We've been around long enough to get past growing pains and yet its still young enough that its not saturated.

Contact me if you or someone you know is interested in helping us with our mission.

Melissa


No comments: