Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just wanted to pass on some info to you thrifty people out there.  If you dont get the home made simple coupon books you're in luck I found a link to 5 places to sign up for it.

What is Home made simple?  I have been getting these coupons in the mail since I was with Tupperware.  I think it was part of a promo we had for consultants.  The booklet is full of great coupons for cascade, swiffer, dawn, fabreeze, etc...  lots of HIGH value coupons for name brand products.  and then they send out email newsletters with tips for things.

I am not sure where I saw it but this is where the blog hopping took me.  This blog has 5 different links and rumor has it you can sign up at each one and end up with 5 booklets.

http://proverbs31gal.wordpress.com/2010/02/03/deals-worth-discussing-12/

I signed up again myself and am crossing my fingers because free coupons are awesome.  Plus this means if nothing else FREE Dawn soap.  since its always on sale and this book had $1 off coupons!!!!  We have a tons of soap under our sink.  :)    Now you can too.  ~Melissa

No comments: